Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi...Update.Updated.Sleepy-Now.

Ahh yess...I hadn't been blogging lately.Two reasons -[i] I went for ER09 Conference
-[ii] I don't have time at all to touch the comp. [besides today]

ER09 Youth Conference.Other than terrific/magnificient/awesome/great/WOO! , there's no other way to describe it..haha.
Oh Yes, The Holiness of The Environment!
Er...Vanessa, Sharlynn, Melissa were also there.
Well, I certainly had alot ...a lot of fun.Don't know abt the three of them..
ahemcoughmelissaahemsniffsahem haha...oh goshies...Sadly, very sadly I was ambushed/stalked by some 'orang Filipino' and geez,I had ' lots of fun time ' =wasted my time there, should have spend it on GOD instead of piti-ing her,I'm too nice to people.sheesh...darn Vanessa!!Why did you take the photo?!

Moving on,I learned many things abt my Dear Lord.Yes!
Singing praises, listening to talks from Jude Antoine=AWESOME!
Oh yess...The ER09 CONCERT!!!??Great,Beautiful!!!
Sadly, I didn't bring my camera, so sadly I don't have any pics of the event.Well, you can go to the one and only LANCEWANTSPEACE.BLOGSPOT.COM!!! *claps**cheers* To see more awesome, funny?, sexy pics[only himself], and etcetc.

Unacceptable??Connection Failure??Laziness?? to visit his blog, THATS JUST TOO BAD FOR YOU THEN.
Haiya...got 5things to clear off now.
1-Salinan x5 (amazing)
2-More Salinan but same.
3-Revision for Uji Diri.
4-Sejarah Work.Chptr 1-4
5-Enjoy the Holidays. DUH!



No comments:

Post a Comment