Friday, October 23, 2009

[[currently unavailable]]


.

Final Term Exam...so far so crappy

Forgotten a lot of important things...formulas, instructions etcetc -.- darns

.
.

WELL THAT'S JUST TOO BAD... D:

.

.

Anyways, lately I've been addicted to CHOWDER..

i'm still super childish.. O.O weekdays, 10.50-11.00pm on cartoon network xD


haha..I hate EXAMS, actually is just the part where your parents nag/scold you and ask you to study very very hard and all... bleh, They know that I know that I know what I'm suppose to do and of course try our best to get a big fat juicy 'A' and they seem to not understand- "I've tried my best already, at least I got a B..." It's not that easy okay, esp. for people like me, a slow learner and all -.-


That's all...people getting angry already *blueks*

WILL UPDATE SOON...oh btw, heard that the classes are going to be reshuffled..two words "oh damn" ...I just wanna stay in 2B, I do mind some people going and I do mind some people coming...where's the original class unique-ness now???



No comments:

Post a Comment