Friday, October 9, 2009

Funiversity..

Should I do a 2B ORIGINS..?? Like how Eve does it?? haha
2B Origins : Malcolm Wong....lol lol lol

Anyway, I did my oral [long long time ago], did a lot of testssss -.- wasting paper!!
Oh so curly!! CURLY CURLY CURLY!! *winks

Softball so fun xD only when you're the ppl who catches the ball...run run jump jump grab grab ha ha he he lol lol throw throw woo woo !!!!!!

ok ok single lady-oliver found his gay voice-Welton loves telling story [man without dick dick without man]-OLVEIR OLIVER OLVIER OLIVERI got konflik dalaman...sobs sobs..





Will post soon...perhaps tomorrow or later...

JORDAN GONNA GET TAPED AND GETS A SIGNBOARD!!!
He deserves it...you know how happy I am?! Do you really know how happy I am?!!!! haha!!!
.
_wowsers i just messed up my trousers_

No comments:

Post a Comment