Friday, June 26, 2009

Cracking Ponies.. o.o


SMILES<>
Expecting something hidden within this post? haha...
I'm seriously bored right now.
Exams...comes like tsunami of revision and all
Oh wells, oh haha.Schooling is much fun knw because we LAUGH alot, at our stupidity eg. mushroom and dicks...tube and stomach...3x Enson... new :B ...yo momma stuffs...gynastics *ahemcoughslaughs*...facial BO and lots and lots of other funny things [if you know what it all mean which means probably Shawn, Erika, Nathan, Welton, Malcolm] xD
.
.
.
oh by the way...got new KH Teacher!!! MR. SIM! great person... *big big applause* woo!
.
.
PJK so funny...Isaiah Flys Ass First, Malcolm Fly Head First,I Was Afraid [at least I succeeded in the end] and some ppl HAHA omg... *piak bamm boom* if any of you who thinks you're the some ppl, please don't be angry and all...Its sports, at least you enjoyed yourself. D A I L Y ! ! ! !
Oh funny moments...great, although its kinda insulting :(
gtg for now...I don't think I'll be blogging for the moment so yeah...BUH BYE!






No comments:

Post a Comment