Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School and more.

I still hadn't finish my holiday work yet...well, almost.
Salinan is awful...really really awful! its very very annoying. [no offense Cikgu Joey]
[it kills!]
well....we had Bm extraclass from 8-10am, walk around till 10.10 and go home.
haha...overall a 9/10 for the extraclass. woo!!
The School Changes all the doors, *sigh?* from "super cool", grey and it became
BIGGER, THICKER, CRAPPY BROWN and more macho I guess
from grey chao ah gua to
BROWN SUPERMAN? haha..
It has been an awesome and great 4-5 days and counting...as some/most of you should know.
For those who don't, thats just too bad for you.
Smiles&Laughs... [ haha :]
I LOVE HER LOTS!She's nice,adorable,loving and so much more!!
So wow!!I love her lots! <3>
haiz... After hols, straightaway got Uji Diri again.WAKAO!
Haha...gonna see Cikgu Chong Chiao Li again...kinda miss her though, her stare..haha
ooo scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment