Sunday, June 7, 2009

titleless II

hi...once again, darn the hols!!!



Any benefit??..I guess so.



1 -get myself totally freaked out in two separate incident..bcoz of SOME PEOPLE!

[ darn those ppl, you know who you are!]



2 -get high/hyper all by myself. something is wrong with me nowadays...too lonely?





3 -stressless, besides the FREAKED OUT SITUATION. darn you all!





5 -I think you didn't notice I skipped 4...haha. If you did notice, good for you! [not!!!!]



Thats all...the movie Ong Bak 2 is nice..wicked!!



Homework...haha. I left the Uji Diri paper in school. [haiz] I took the wrong paper back...of courselah, on Fri everyone rush back home and all...I did the same.



Sat 6 JunenuJ 2009002....

wentnew tot HotoH SpringnirpS nearaen [stupidity and boredom at work.] Serian.

Very nice..like a sauna.Ask Liz...she went there before.

the we makan then take 2hrs [It totally sucks sitting in the car with old ppl and with no music...just total silent.so sien =.=] to go reach KCH..then have to wait for some people and sent them home.Surprisingly, we reached home at 1130am.

And later that day...I got bullied/freaked out again thanks to Jeremy. [the super awesome crank sexy cousin of mine]





Hi, I'm bored once more.







































No comments:

Post a Comment